A CLEAN HOUSE ATTRACTS A QUALITY TENANT!
Be sure that the house paint inside and out looks fresh and clean!
THE FOLLOWING IS A CLEANING LIST FOR ALL OWNERS WHEN MOVING
1. Defrost freezer if needed. DO NOT use sharp tools to pry ice off.
2. Wash inside of refrigerator with warm water and baking soda. Clean door gasket.
3. Take out shelves and drawers and wash in warm water, dry and replace. Clean under lower drawers.
4. Wash and dry outside of refrigerator and vacuum back and lower grills.
5. Move refrigerator from wall and clean underneath. DO NOT TURN OFF!
6. Sweep down cobs on walls, ceiling
7. Replace light with an appliance bulb, if necessary.
8. Leave ice trays empty and clean, if provided at move-in.
1. Remove racks and broiler pan, soak in hot water & clean & dry well.
2. Clean inside of oven, top of stove, knobs, under elements, under burner pans and drawer.
3. Wash and dry outside of stove.
4. Replace oven light with appliance bulb if burned out.
5. Replace burner pans.
6. Move stove out and clean wall and floor.
7. Clean interior & exterior of microwave, if applicable.
CABINETS & DRAWERS
1. Wash cupboards inside and out.
2. Wipe out drawers with damp rag.
3. Clean sink, baskets and counter tops well.
4. Make sure garbage disposal is empty and clean.
MISCELLANEOUS IN AND NEAR KITCHEN
1. Wash all light fixtures, ceiling fans in warm water and soap. Clean switch plates.
2. Clean inside and out of dishwasher, to include inside seal.
3. Wash range hood and clean filter. Change appliance bulb, if necessary.
4. Wash windows, blinds, screens and clean sills & tracks. Wipe down any rods, if applicable.
5. Scrub kitchen floor, including under movable appliances, and baseboards.
LIVING ROOM/REC ROOM/DINING ROOM
1. Wash windows, sills and clean tracks.
2. Clean light fixtures, ceiling fans and switch plates.
3. Sweep down cobs.
4. Clean out fireplace(s), wash screen and doors. Clean mantle, hearth & surround.
5. Vacuum carpet, and clean baseboards.
6. Clean drapes/blinds and wipe down rods, if applicable.
1. Sweep down cobs.
2. Wash light fixtures, ceiling fans and switch plates.
3. Wash windows, clean sills and tracks.
4. Vacuum carpet, and clean baseboards.
1. Clean bathtub and enclosure/tile around tub. Clean glass doors & tracks. If a shower curtain was provided at move in, provide a new liner.
2. Clean sink & fixtures.
3. Clean inside and outside of toilet.
4. Scrub floor, baseboards, and behind toilet.
5. Clean inside of medicine cabinet.
6. Wash mirror.
7. Clean windows, sills and tracks.
8. Clean fan.
9. Clean vanity inside and out, to include drawers.
10. Wipe T/P holder and towel rods.
11. Clean lights and switch plates.
1. Sweep down cobs.
2. Clean and dry inside and outside of washer & dryer, if applicable. Clean lint trap.
3. Pull out washer/dryer and clean floor.
4. Wash windows, clean sills and tracks. Wipe down rods, if applicable.
5. Scrub floor, including baseboards
6. Clean lights and switch plates.
7. Clean vent fan.
8. Clean cupboards/cabinets/shelves inside & out.
1. Replace furnace filter. Furnace should be professional serviced annually.
2. Wash inside and outside of front & back doors. A Fresh Coat of Paint may be in order. FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE IMPORTANT!
3. Clean tracks of sliding doors.
4. Replace ALL burned out bulbs and dead batteries.
5. Wash ALL doors, especially around knobs.
6. Sweep garage and sweep down cobs. Clean windows and doors.
7. Mow and weed yard. Sweep walkways and porch/deck areas.
8. Haul ALL trash. Be sure all garbage cans and recycling bins are emptied and clean.
9. Clean ALL floor vents out.
11. Replace any screens damaged.
12. Clean around and on top of hot water tank.
13. All blinds need to be dusted & washed, if necessary. All curtains need to be washed, ironed & re-hung. Drapes must be dusted.
14. Clean all exterior light globes.
15. Dust baseboards.
16. Carpet cleaning is required.
If you have a pet, we require flea treatment.
In addition, notify utility companies, but do not have gas, power or water turned off.